Sunday, December 16, 2012

This is about candles

      I went to church this morning. Pam Kortendic had 144 candles they plan to use in the Christmas Eve service, I guess we'll each get one. They can't use real candles because we're renting our space and aren't allowed to drip wax on the floor. So we have small electric LED candles. Pam tested them out, I helped. I think they are supposed to go for a thousand hours or something before they die out. A long time, anyway.
       One or more of them didn't work. I offered to take the one or more that didn't work home and try to fix it/them. It was really a joke because they only cost about 20 cents each so they aren't worth fixing, but I did it just for the fun of it. I used to do alot of electronic stuff as a hobby, but not lately. So I got out my soldering iron and tryed to fix the one or more that didn't work, and after awhile I succeeded in fixing it or them. And it was fun. Now here's a picture of some candles on my kitchen table. Try to guess which ones are real and which ones are electric. That's a pack of cigarets on the right,  just for prespective. And a cup on the left. One or more of these candles is/are the one or more that I got from church.    Guess.                        Bill Spransy Dec. 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment